With students recruited from home and abroad, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is a university appealing to global talent. International Students Admission Promotion Week is one of the major events in admission season of UCAS. This event is held once a year and lasts for 1 week.
In 2022, UCAS hold a series of virtual meetings at Zoom from 15th December to 22nd December. There were mainly 4 admission briefings for 4 areas and countries: For European countries (Dec 15), for Asian Countries (Dec 16), for African countries (Dec 20) and for Thailand (Dec 22).
Here is the video recordings of one of the admission briefings.
1. UCAS: An Innovative University for Sci & Edu (13 mins)
2. Brief Introduction to ANSO & ANSO Scholarship (10 mins)
3. How to Apply for Admission and Scholarship (15 mins)
4. Introduction to several UCAS colleges and CAS institutes (1 hour)
5. Experience sharing (10 mins)
You may also enter this link with the password below for another video recording.